Sarah is married to my brother Ozsie and went on a vacation in 2017. They got married in 2017 and this was my 1st vacation with in laws
- What did you think of the Airline: We rode on Frontier: The flight there was cool, LOL I didn’t like the waiting for so long though but was happy I could smoke LOL. Flight back was good because I slept, but it was still way long. I got into a Delta plane and honestly if we were in a plane like that one (we could watch movies and play games for free) it would have been a little more relaxing.
- Best part of the vacation: Best part about the vacation was probably when Mario freaked out about the Lobster (Boston Lobster Feast). and when we were good i liked being able to sit with everyone for dinner like the time we went downstairs to eat at the hotel (Shades of Green) that was really cool and fun.
- Worst part of the vacation: It was really hot but a lot of humidity honestly that kind of sucked HAHA. (side note and the arguing so childish and annoying AF on my part as well just saying!).
- What theme park did you like: My favorite was Universal Studios and Island of Adventure! That was the coolest and funnest and made California (Universal Studios Hollywood) look ghetto! HAHAH.
- Your overall feeling of the vacation: It was really fun and all i just wish i hadn’t argued so much and just go to know everyone it was pretty childish.
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.