Naomi is my daughter she is 8 years old, she will be turning 9 this fall, and she started to go on the family vacations back in 2015, and by the way, she is not a rider, she is more of a shopper. if the ride is really scary she will cry through the whole ride. One thing I love about Naomi when she is on vacation you can always catch her smiling.
Naomi rode in 2015: The Muppet’s 3-D, Jurassic Park, Storm Acceleration, The Cat in the Hat, Hester and Chester, Pirates of the Caribbeans, Winnie the Pooh, The Simpsons ride, Mickey Philiar Magic, curious George,
Naomi Rode 2017: Buzz light Year Space Ranger, it’s tough to be a big, Disney Junior Live show, Storm Acceleration, The Minion’s ride, Sherk 4-D , Primeval Whirl
Naomi Rode 2018: King Kong, The Muppet’s, Buzz Light Year Space Ranger., it’s tough to be a bug, Storm Acceleration , The Minions ride, Sherk 4-D, Primeval Whirl , ET , The Magic Carpet ride,
- What do you think of the weather when you go to Universal Studios? It was hot and at the end of the day it gets cold, remember to pack a jacket.
- What did you dislike about the parks? You have to do a lot of walking.
- What type of food do you like at the theme parks? Hot dog and chips, pizza, chicken nuggets, mostly all the food.
- what is one thing you forgot to take to the theme park? Water because you never know when your gonna need a drink.
- Why don’t you like to ride? Because some are scary and some are too intense.
- Favorite ride at the Animal Kingdom? Primeval Whirl, because it really fun, you can see a lot of toys and you are close to food.
- What did you like about the shuttle at the Hotel? Because you got to slept
Well I'm a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.