I use to go on vacation with Brittnee almost every year when I was a kid and she was in her teenage years. She was the fun cousin, but she was always fun to stand in line with. One memory I have of my cousin Brittnee is that her fanny pack was never empty if you wanted a piece of candy she always had a piece for you. We use to pick a place to go out and eat after we finished up with the parks and Brittnee would always pick Tony Roma’s and she enjoyed the ribs.
Here are some questions I asked her:
- When was the last time you went to Disneyland, Disney World: She said the last time we went, that had to be in early 2000s late 90s.
- Did you ever have a favorite ride? I LIKE ALL ROLLERCOASTERS!!!! THEY’RE BY FAR MY FAV.
- Least favorite part about traveling there? I HATE THE LONG LINES. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN WAITING FOR HOURS TO GET ON A RIDE! EVERYONE SMASHED TOGETHER, WAITING FOR THE LINE TO MOVE, HOTAIR, HOT BREATH!!! HATE IT.
- Any memories that stick out? I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE WAITING IN LINE AND I FELT LIKE I GOT STUNG BY A BEE OR SOME BUG. AUNT BARBARA GRABBED MY FINGER AND JUST KEPT SAYING SHE GOT STUNG ANS WE HAD TO WALK PAST AT LEAST 100 PEOPLE IN THE LIE. WHEN WE GOT TO THE FRONT THEY THREW US ON A GOLF CART TO THEIR PARK PEDIC AND THEY INSPECTED MY FINGER. I WAS FINE!! THEN THEY CARTED US BACK TO THE LINE WHERE Y’ALL WERE WATING FOR US AND WE RODE THE RIDE.
- What ride would you not ride ever again? THE ALIEN RIDE IS A HARD NO, I THINK THEY GOT RID OF IT CAUSE IT WAS SO INTENSE. IT LITERALLY FELT LIKE ALIENS CRAWLING IN YOUR NECK AND BREATHING DOWN YOUR BACK. IT WAS PITCH BLACK AND DIDN’T EVEN MOVE BUT THEY STRAPPED YOU DOWN LIKE IT WAS A ROLLER COASTER PEOPLE WERE SCREAMING AND CRYING WAY TO MUCH FOR A STATIONARY RIDE.
- Would you ever want to take your kids there? WE DEFINITELY WANT TO GET TO DISNEYLAND AT SOME POINT.
- Did i ever get on your nerves while on vacation? EVERYONE AT SOME POINT GOT ON MY NERVES VACATION WITH FAMILY IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN!!! BUT THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS PACKED MY FANNY PACK WITH ALL THE GOOD SNACKS!!! WHENEVER SOMEONE WAS STRUGGLING I COULD ALWAYS GIVE THEM A PICK ME UP!!! THE “FISHES AND LOAVES FANNY PACK” LITERALLY NEVER RAN OUT.
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.