My daughter (acted like my daughter) went on her very first vacation to Disney World and Universal Studio. She is 14 and she will be turning 15 this winter. Here is her story. Here is a fun fact about Aliyah, she always worries about her glasses flying off the ride. She is shy, and she is the slowest eater out of the group.
Aliyah rode: tower of terror, hulk, the rocking roller coaster (universal Studios), spider man, transformers, the minions, E.T. The avatar ride, the primeval whirl, Jurassic Park, King Kong, it’s tough to be a bug, mission to mars, spaceship earth, space mountain, splash mountain, the pirate of the Caribbean, journey into imagination, expedition for Everest: The legend of the forbidden mountain , hulk, the cat in the hat, the muppets 3-D, sherk 4-D, star tours, mummy, storm acceleration, dr doom, woody the woodpecker, buzz light year space ranger spin, hester and chester, the magic carpet ride, high in the sky Seuss trolley train ride, flight of the hippogriff,
- How did you feel going to Disney World and Universal Studios? Umm… I felt happy and excited, and umm… that’s it.
- What caught your eye the most at Universal Studios? The Rockin Rollin Coaster, because of how high it goes, the speed.
- How did you feel about walking through the City Walk? Umm. I thought it was the park, because of all the lights.
- The most embarrassing moment at Universal Studios? No can’t think of one.
- Ride you didn’t like that much? The storm ride on the Island of Adventure.
- What you liked and disliked about the airport and airplane? The wait is what aliyah disliked, it took forever to board the airplane. it was really comfortable. The snacks on the airplane is what she liked.
- What did you like about the Hotel (Shades of Green)? the swimming pool, and how the room was really big. How there was a status of Mickey Mouse.
- Out of the four theme parks for Disney, what is your favorite? Disney World, because liked seeing Cinderella’s Castle.
- What was your favorite Ride at Disney World? Splash Mountain because how you go down the drop and how the water splashes.
- What would you tell someone if it is their first time going? They should absolutely go-to splash mountain because it is a great ride, make sure you ride the rides.
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.