Ozsie is my oldest brother he has been on almost every vacation with us , besides the ones he takes with his wife and son. For the longest time he was my ridding buddy. I know I have so many memories with my brother just like the time he drop my cell phone off the balcony , and I was not able to use it (flip phone).
Ozsie, Naomi, Nehemiah (he is the smallest one), Dad, and Mom.
- What is your favorite ride at Disney World and Disney Land? He said that he likes both the space mountains at both theme parks, there is difference that Florida theme park is like a bobsleigh and the one in California is side by side.
- The Least favorite ride is small world for Ozsie, it not the best ride, but its okay.
- Does the park feel different as child and now that your Adult? Yes, because now that I’m adult I want to make sure that my child has the best time possible, and that nothing declines, Now that I’m adult I like making the memories with my family and enjoying the fellowship.
- If Ozsie had to pick one food too eat the whole entire trip it would have to be chicken stripes.
- Universal Studios is smaller in California and in Florida is a lot bigger it has two theme parks inside it, and California Universal studios is a hour and half drive.
- Picking the rides at Universal Studios Ozsie likes the Hulk at Island of Adventures and Universal Side he likes Men in Black and Transformers.