This is a post about how not to make everyone’s vacation horrible.
- Make sure you have enough funds while going on the vacations.
- Try to help when you can.
- Try to be consider of everyone’s time, feelings, emotions, talents (make t-shirt, made the reservations for the vacations)
- be a team player
- Try not to get under each other skins (fight, yell)
- Even in a group its okay to start out together but if you want to separate it is okay.
- Be patient
- Be consider of non-rides if you have kids because they may not want to watch your kid.
- Be responsible for your children behavior.
- Remember when you go with your kids your the adult,not the children.
Remember you don’t want to be the horror story of the vacation, or be the example of who not to take on vacation.
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.