Planning a vacation, can be hard to begin with, but to have the world be shut down can make it harder as well. Watching the places you would go close down temporary. Trying to make sure you understand everything the news is telling you to do. Watching the airlines close down, wondering about what is going to happen to you and job, so many things run into your mind. Trust me I have drove myself crazy over this. I had to stop myself and think what is driving me crazy.
- First- was my job, but I’m working from home that means I still have a job.
- Two -I had to cut my news in take down, instead of watching 8 hours I will only watch 2 hrs.
- third -made sure I check websites of the amusement parks, and check the websites of airlines to see what information they were giving out, to make sure i was getting correct information and not just guessing.
- Four- was glad my family was not sick.
- Five- might just have to plan a different time frame for my vacation.
- six- thinking of things that are positive and not negative.
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.