Ride it or Waiting??
I’ve been a rider since I could remember, now on the other hand Naomi is not a rider at all, it like pulling teething to get her to get on a ride. Here is a few rides we are gonna ask if we would ride or just Wait.
“The ride is not safe”-Naomi O. Boucher
- The cat in the Hat ride: Both of us both agreed we would ride it. She rode this ride.
- The Mummy Ride: Mommy is all in on this ride, Naomi says it’s a maybe for her. She made it all the way to the loading dock and then she flip out crying and screaming asking to get off the ride.
- The Simpson Ride: Mom is riding , and Naomi just said NO. She enjoy the ride this time
- E.T.: Naomi said Yes, this is my childhood favorite I would ride it. She rode the ride.
- Hester and Chester: Yes, this is a kid’s ride so my youngest can ride it so yes I will ride it. She doesn’t like this ride as much as she use too.
- The Hulk ride: Mom is on board running to the line, Naomi is in between with a maybe. She made it all the way and decided last minute no.
- The Primeval Whirl: Naomi say yes, and make that a double Yes for mommy. This is still one of her favorite rides.
- Space Mountain: Of course for mom I’m still game, and Naomi is stuck with the IDK. we did not ride the ride this year.
- Splash Mountain: Naomi says Triple yes, and of course I’m riding. She still loves this ride.
- Mission to Space: UMM…. Yea is what Naomi says, and for mommy yes but we are doing mission to Mars next time. We did not ride the ride.
- Woody the Woodpecker: Yes Naomi says, and i say yes just hope the kids don’t fight about who can sit with mom. She sat by herself and she kept her hands up the whole time.
- Tower of Terror: I’m going to try and get my youngest on if Naomi doesn’t ride and Naomi says IDK. Didn’t even ride it at all.
Down below has pictures and video of the rides we spoke about for this year. Can wait to see what we will ride next year.
Like Mother Like Daughter
Well I’m a mother of two and I enjoy taking my kids to Disney World, and making so many memories with them. What I enjoy about going to these places. Everything will be about the magical places of visiting them.